Rockbag Fingerboard Saver Set
Fretboard Protector Set
- For thin, medium and jumbo fret wires
- Protects the fingerboard from scratches and dents during filing, crowning or polishing the frets
- Fits most thin fret wires / medium fret wires / jumbo frets wires
- Fits between all frets on guitars, banjos and electric basses
- Fits between most frets of ukuleles and mandolins
- Slot widths: 1.8 mm (5/64") / 2.65 mm (7/64") / 3.15 mm (1/8")
- Slot length: 70 mm (2 3/4") - fits most 5-string electric basses
- Notches for fixing with the enclosed rubber bands
- Made of spring-hardened 0.2 mm (1/64 ") stainless steel
- Adjusts to the fretboard radius
- Set consists of 2 pieces including rubber bands and 1 x sanding block (sanding block with 1000 grit)
- Dimensions Fingerboard Protector (L x W): 80 mm (3 5/32 ") x 16 mm (5/8")
- Dimensions of sanding block (L x W x H): 100 mm (3 15/16 ") x 10 mm (25/64") x 10 mm (25/64 ")
Note: Also available separately in sets of 2 pieces per slot width.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419717 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!