Olli Hess PGM-L355-sw, black
Gong and singing bowl mallet
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter from 70 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 6 kg
- Weight: approx. 355 g
- Handle diameter: approx. 20.55 mm
- Handle length: approx. 30.5 cm
- Head diameter: about 8.5 cm
- Material: beech, biological waxed/fleece
- Head colour: black
- The professional gong mallet L355 is the largest mallet in the series
- Designed to make your gong or even big singing bowls flourish
- Due to its low weight it gets a great deep and warm sound on gongs and singing bowls
- The handle runs a bit thicker at the end so that the mallet better fits your hand
- Made in Germany
- Delivery quantity: 1 piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401854 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!