Olli Hess PGM-L355-br, brown
Mallet for Gong and Singing Bowl
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter from 70 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 6 kg
- Weight: approx. 355g
- Handle diameter: approx. 20.55 mm
- Handle length: approx. 30.5 cm
- Head diameter: approx. 8.5 cm
- Material: Beech with organic wax / fleece
- Head colour: Brown
- The professional Gong Mallet L 355 is the largest mallet in the series
- Designed to make your gong or large singing bowl bloom
- Due to its low weight, it produces a great deep and warm sound on gongs and singing bowls
- The handle becomes a bit thicker at the end, which makes the mallet more pleasant to hold
- Made in Germany
- Package quantity: 1 Piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401817 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!