Nugen Audio LM-Correct 2
Loudness Editing Software (Download)
- Application software for professional loudness editing in the broadcast, postproduction and mastering areas
- Compatible with ITU-R BS, 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including: ATSC A / 85 (CALM ACT), EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ARIB TR-B32, OP-59, AGCOM 219/9 / CSP, Portaria 354 and DPP
- Easy and fast creation of loudness-compliant audio files with target value specification
- Integrated true-peak back-stop limiter
- Offline mode for fast calculations
- Maximum True Peak Level
- Short Term and Momentary Loudness Editing
- Automatic channel recognition from mono to 5.1 and ASWG 7.1 support
- Leq (m) (TASA) measurements
- Supported formats: Standalone / AudioSuite (AAX)
- System requirements: WinXP min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., Internet connection
Note: No sales to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396131 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!