Tube condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with the same large diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47 and M 49
- Directional characteristics: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 114 dB for K < 0.5%, 134 dB for K < 5%
- Max. 8 dBu output voltage
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 57 x 142 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Incl. swivel mount, N 149 A universal power supply with mains cable and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 132521 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!