Tube condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with the same large diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47 and M 49
- Directional characteristics: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 114 dB for K < 0.5%, 134 dB for K < 5%
- Max. 8 dBu output voltage
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 57 x 142 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Incl. swivel mount, N 149 A universal power supply with mains cable and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 132521 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!