- Ideal for DECCA Tree recordings and surround microphone
- Pressure receiver capsule with 12 mm titanium diaphragm
- Unique directivity: In the range of low frequencies it offers a perfect omnidirectional polar pattern; in the middle and high frequency ranges, a narrower sound incidence angle is due to the special construction method
- 119 dB dynamic range
- Extremely low inherent noise level of 15 dB-A
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Weight: 800 g
- Included: EA 170 elastic suspension, N 149 A power supply, KT 8 connection cable, power cable and aluminium case
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 147063 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!