Neumann KM185 Stereo Set
- Colour: Nickel
- 2 Condenser miniature microphones KM 183
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 12mV/Pa
- Required phantom power 48 V +/- 4 V
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Weight: each approx. 80 g
- Incl. 2 pieces WNS 100 windshield and 2 SG 21 stand joints
|Microphone Set For Guitars||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Drums||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Vocals & Speech||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Cameras||No|
|Microphone Set For Wind Instruments||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 181413 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!