Neumann KM183 Stereo Set
Stereo Set Condenser Microphones KM 183
- For close miking of instruments in low noise situations or rooms with good room acoustics.
- With its flat frequency response in the diffuse sound field ideal as stereo pairs in AB technique
- Baffle plate stereophonic
- Colour nickel
- Frequency range 20-20000 Hz
- Field transfer factor with 1 kHz at 1 kΩ 12/15/10 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 50 Ω
- Rated load impedance 1000 Ω
- Limit sound pressure level for K < 0,5% 140/138/142 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Supply voltage 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.2 mA
- Acoustical operating principle
- Polar-pattern: Omni-directional
- With consecutive serial number
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Weight 80 g
- Incl. 2x WNS 100 windscreens and 2x SG 21 tripod joints
|Microphone Set For Guitars||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Drums||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Vocals & Speech||Yes|
|Microphone Set For Cameras||No|
|Microphone Set For Wind Instruments||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 168550 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!