Mission Engineering VM-Pro Black
Volume Pedal with Buffer
- Works with many instruments including electric guitars, electro-acoustic guitars, basses, keyboards and instrument microphones
- Switchable input sensitivity for using with passive or active pickups
- Switchable output impedance for using with Vintage Fuzz pedals and similar
- Sparkle switch retains the treble when the volume is turned down
- Integrated, professional quality buffer and line driver for reliable connection and loss-free transmission in long cables and complex pedal boards
- Insulated tuner output
- Robust metal casing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 251 x 99 x 76 mm
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Operates with 9V battery or 9V DC mains adaptor (not included, e.g. Article Nr 409939)
- Power consumption: 3 mA
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367858 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!