I'm currently using these stands to prop up a pair of Adam T7Vs, which certainly aren't the smallest monitors you can buy. So far I haven't had any issues regarding stability or support.
One of the nice things is that you can manually change the height of each individual foot to deal with potentially uneven flooring. I personally wouldn't use the foam sticky pads that come with the stands, but that's just my opinion. I opted to buy some acoustic foam pads to manage the vibrations a bit better.
- Stable, adjustable, quiet
- Can fit into most corners of any room
- The mount can swivel into your ideal position
- Feet feel a little bit weak
- Swivel mount has come loose if not tightened well
- Crappy sticky foam pads (would just throw away)
All in all I would recommend these stands to anyone looking for a set. They do their job and are quite adjustable and stable.
Very satisfied with my purchase.