Mel Bay Bodhran: Beyond The Basics
School for Bodhran
- 568 Exercises to improve your technical skills
- Teaches basic building blocks such as accents, syncopation, rolls, as well as interesting and varied rhythmic patterns
- 64 Short solos show how to combine rhythmic patterns into longer compositions
- In addition to the exercises and solos, there are sections on time signature, syncopation, backbeat, rhythmic pattern, speed ââdevelopment, tones, playing with both hands, and more
- With online audio to download for demo and play along (code is included in the book)
- In English
- ISBN: 978-078-668-998-9
- 63 Pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386784 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!