African Percussion Djembe
Textbook for Djembé
- By / with Ibro Konate and Sylvia Franke
- Introduction to percussion with the Djembé from Westafrika
- For beginners and advanced
- Including 2 CDs with demos and play alongs
- ISBN: 3-9807221-4-7
- 126 pages
- In German language
- First insight into the sound world of djembé percussion music
- The instruments
- Percussion techniques and sounds on the Djembe and the corresponding bass drums
- Accompanying and basic rhythms for the djembe and the bas drums
- The interplay of rhythms in a drum group
Topics for advanced users:
- Typical arrangements and breaks for traditional djem pieces
- Typical solos
- Playing techniques, and more
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 155273 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!