Meinl Tuning Fork Chiron TF-CH
Planet Tuning Fork
- Note: F3
- Chiron is an asteroid from the Centaur Group
- Determination of the frequency: Duration of one orbit of Chiron around the sun, position to the sun: Between Saturn and Uranus
- Orbital period in years: 50.39
- Orbital period in days: 18404.95
- Round trip time in seconds: 1590187464
- Frequency calculation: 1/1590187464 sec = 6,28857 * 10^-10 Hz, (6,28857 * 10^-10 Hz x 2) 2^37 = 172.86 Hz
- Frequency: 172.86 Hz (38th octave)
- Shifted standard tuning 440 Hz: A4 / a'= 435.58 Hz
- Made in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 344759 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!