Meinl Artisan Seguiriya Cajon IH
- Artisan Edition Seguiriya line
- Body and back wall made of 9-layer 12 mm Baltic birch wood (Betula Pendula)
- Playing surface of Indian heartwood
- Inlays on the strike face and seat
- 2x 8 by José "Pepote" Hernandez Diaz mounted snare strings in V-shape convince with sensitive response even in the softest playing style
- Strings can be changed in tension with the included tuning key
- Rounded corners and hollows for the thumb provide a very good playability
- Pop filter at the sound hole
- Reinforcement ring on the sound hole amplifies bass frequencies
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 x 28.5 x 30
- Made in Spain
|Height in mm||480 mm|
|Impact surfaces material||Indian Heartwood|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429853 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!