Meinl Artisan Bulería Cajon Mongoy
- Artisan Edition Bulería line
- Body and back wall made of 9-layer 12 mm Baltic birch wood (Betula Pendula)
- Playing surface in Mongoy finish
- Inlays on the playing face and seat
- 2x 5 by José "Pepote" Hernandez Diaz mounted snare string in V-shape convinces with sensitive snare response even in the softest playing style
- Strings can be changed in tension with the included tuning key
- Rounded corners and hollows for the thumb provide a very good playability
- Pop filter at the sound hole
- Reinforcement ring on the sound hole amplifies bass frequencies
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 x 28.5 x 30 cm
- Made in Spain
|Height in mm||480 mm|
|Impact surfaces material||Burl|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429864 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!