Marcus Miller V3 MA 2nd Gen
- Mahogany body
- Bolted maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck profile: C
- Bone nut
- 20 Medium small frets
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Standard Jazz Bass single coils
- Marcus Heritage-3 Preamp with center frequency control
- Controsl: Volume/Tone (dual poti) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual poti) - Bass
- Active/passive Mini switch
- Colour: Mahogany Red
- Made by Sire
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446376 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!