Make Noise Wogglebug
- Random-voltage generator
- Allows all random signals to be synchronised with a clock
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates seven random signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates extremely stable master clock
- Inputs for Sample & Hold (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Current consumption: 50mA @ + 12V, 40mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 10 HP x 24 mm
|Width||10 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427109 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!