Make Noise STO
- Analogue voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) for generating sine waves, variable waveforms, sub-octaves, oscillator SYNC and linear FM in the analogue domain
- Triangle-based with outputs for SINE, SUB and Variable SHAPELinear FM input with depth control
- EXPOnential input for deep FM, SYNC sweeps or transposition of sequences
- SUB oscillator for maximum bass response
- S-Gate input for Gating or Sync by SUB-Osc
- Current consumption: 40mA @ + 12V, 30mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 8 HP x 30 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427105 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!