Make Noise STO
- Analogue voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) for generating sine waves, variable waveforms, sub-octaves, oscillator SYNC and linear FM in the analogue domain
- Triangle-based with outputs for SINE, SUB and Variable SHAPELinear FM input with depth control
- EXPOnential input for deep FM, SYNC sweeps or transposition of sequences
- SUB oscillator for maximum bass response
- S-Gate input for Gating or Sync by SUB-Osc
- Current consumption: 40mA @ + 12V, 30mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 8 HP x 30 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427105 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!