Joranalogue Audio Design Generate 3
- Analogue through-zero-oscillator
- Precise 1 volt/octave tracking over the entire audio range
- Exponential FM input with attenuator
- Linear through-zero FM input with attenuator, bias switch and AC coupling switch
- Through-zero phase modulation with up to 900° offset
- Through-zero amplitude modulation for fundamental
- Odd and event outputs
- Hard-sync (reset) and soft-sync
- (Flip) parallel available
- Switchable LFO mode
- 5 Separate signal outputs: Core (triangle), Fundamental (sine), Even (sawtooth), Odd and Full-Mix
- Current consumption: 130 mA (+12 V) / 115 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 12 TE
- Depth: 30 mm
|Width||12 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478960 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!