KS Digital C8-Reference black
Active 2-way coaxial nearfield monitor
- Digital FIRTEC(tm) filter
- Equipped with an 8" carbon woofer and 1" cloth dome
- Frequency range: 38 - 22,000Hz
- Power: 175 W bass amplifier and 80 W treble amplifier
- Maximum sound pressure level (SPL): 116 dB peak / pair
- Level control for volume
- High and low shelving filter to facilitate fast adaptation to equipment positioning
- Six user-adjustable phase compensated peak filters for installation- and room adjustments via the optional KSD-RC remote control for filter and volume control (not included)
- Delay adjustable with asymmetrical set-ups
- Electronic peak / thermo limiter protected circuitry separate for all speaker elements
- Input: balanced XLR, + 4 dBV
- Incl. table stand / wall mount
- Dimensions: 240 x 290 x 310 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Price is per unit
|Speaker size||1x 8"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||175 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419012 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!