Jupiter JTR500Q Bb- Trumpet
- Successor model of the JTR408LQ
- Bore: approx. 11.68 mm
- Bell Ø: approx. 123 mm
- Body: Brass
- Lead pipe made of gold brass
- Gold brass tuning slide
- Valves made of stainless steel with internal springs
- Thumb saddle at the 1st valve slide
- Adjustable ring on the 3rd valve slide
- Finger hooks in mother-of-pearl look
- Outer slides on the tuning slide made of nickel silver
- With clear lacquer finish
- Incl. mouth piece, Jupiter shaped case light and accessory
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Bell Material||Gold Brass|
|Valve Material||Stainless Steel|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||No|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 371381 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!