Thomann TR 500 S Bb-Trumpet
The design of the instrument has been inspired by the construction of American models.
- Gold brass lead pipe
- Stainless steel valves
- Ø 11,68 mm ML bore (.460")
- Fixed ring on the third slide
- Slide stop on the third valve slide
- Stop nut on the first slide
- Nickel silver outer slides
- Valve stems made from aluminium
- Ø 123 mm brass bell
- Two water keys
- Two supports on the mouthpiece/ main tuning slide
- Entirely silved plated
- Incl. Mouthpiece and a light case with backpack shoulder straps
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Valve Material||Stainless Steel|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||No|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298632 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!