Harry Hartmann Fiberreed HEMP Tenor Sax MS
Reed for tenor saxophone
- Strength: medium soft (equivalent to approx. 2)
- 80% organic material for a dark, earthy sound
- Same product features as carbon and natural fiber reeds
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play - no play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Always available in the exact same thickness
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395948 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!