Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Tenor Saxophone M
- For tenor saxophones
- High-tech carbon fibre and hollow fibres are combined for a full sound, fast response and a bright tone that is already much loved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Medium (corresponds roughly to the strength 2.5)
- Reeds last 20-30x longer than a cane reed
- Reed is delivered 100% ready-to-play - Does not require playing in
- Extremely tear resistant and robust
- Reeds do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Odour-free even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243514 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!