Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Tenor Sax M
- For Tenor Saxophone
- High-Tech carbon fiber with hollow fibers bring a combination of full sound, fast response and bright sound, hot loved thomann many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Medium (equivalent to about 2.5)
- Keeps 20-30 x longer than a cane reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in needed
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Never dries out as they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243514 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!