Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Soprano Sax M
- For soprano saxophones
- High-tech carbon fibre with hollow fibres are brought into combination for a full sound, fast response and a radiant sound, already much loved by many pop and jazz saxophonists
- Strength: Medium (corresponds to approx. 2.5)
- Last 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming-up/playing in the reed is no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 243503 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!