Harley Benton Enhanced MP-5MN Natural
5-String Electric Bass
- Design: PB-style
- Ergonomically shaped body
- Body: Swamp ash
- Matching headstock
- 6-Bolt neck: Canadian Hard Rock maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Black blocks
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Frets: 22 Medium stainless steel
- Nut: Black TUSQ XL
- Scale: 864 mm (34.02")
- Nut width: 46 mm (1.81")
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm (13.77")
- Pickups: Roswell MA5-B Ferrite humbucker (bridge) & Roswell PMA5-N Ferrite single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push/pull function
- Controls: Balance, Treble, Bass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply black B/W/B
- Bridge: WSC SK5
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: WSC JB45
- String gauges: .045 - .130
- Colour: Natural matte
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443506 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!