Harley Benton DS-10 Mini
Mini Steel-String Guitar
- Conventional guitar tuning
- Design: Mini dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 568 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Mini inlay on the 12th bund
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Binding on the body
- Machine heads: Chrome diecast
- String gauges: .010 - .047
- Finish: Natural matte
- Includes a gig bag
- Total length: 88 cm
- Lower bout: 31 cm
- Upper bout: 22.5 cm
- Height: 8.2 cm
- Body length: 38 cm
- Soundhole diameter: 8 cm
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 321012 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!