Hal Leonard Gitarrenmethode 1 + CD
Instructional Guitar BookThe Hal Leonard guitar method is specially designed for beginners on the acoustic or electric guitar. Years of experience with pupils of every age group as well as a well-proven and well-tried teaching concept form their basis.
- For electric and acoustic guitars
- With Playback CD
- By Will Schmid and Greg Koch
- In German
- ISBN: 9783865437242
- 47 pages
- Including CD with 47 Playbacks for listening and playing
- Playing position
- Musical symbols
- Open chords
- Chords C, G, G7, D, D7, A7 and Em
- Note values
- Chord and plectrum play
- Songs, riffs and exercises
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 116890 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!