Gretsch Brooklyn Jazz Shell Set -SM
Drum Shell Set
- Jazz version
- Colour: Satin mahogany (SM)
- Matte lacquered
- Chrome plated shell hardware
- 6-Ply maple/poplar drum shells
- 30° Bearing edge and Gretsch Silver Sealer shell inner lacquer
- Standard USA custom lugs
- GTS tom mounting system
- "302" 3 mm thick double flange metal hoops
- Brooklyn round badge
- Gretsch Permatone drum heads by Remo USA with white, rough coated, single ply batter heads and clear resonant heads
- Bass drum with clear Powerstroke batter head and white, rough coated, single ply resonant head
Shell set comprises:
- 12" x 8" Tom tom
- 14" x 14" Floor tom
- 18" x 14" Bass drum
Other hardware / stands / stand hardware / snare drum and cymbals not included!
|Bass Drum Size||18"|
|Number of TomToms||1|
|Number of Floor Toms||1|
|Shell Material||Maple, Poplar|
|Shell Finish||Lacquer, Matt|
|Colour of Shell Hardware||Chrome|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 332510 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!