Great River MP-500NV
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- High-impedance 6,3 mm jack guitar input on the front (automatically disconnects the XLR microphone input)
- Adjustable pre-amplification in 5 dB steps up to 60 dB
- Output: -25 dB to +10 dB
- High-Current 70ma Class A BIAS at the output
- Input / output display
- Adjustable input impedance: 1200 and 300 ohms
- Output: 600 Ohm
- Construction: API Series 500 format
- Requires two 500 slots
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 261997 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!