GF Ligature MX-09M Gold
Ligature for Alto Saxophone
- Maxima Gold-Line
- The Selmer SD-20 is the perfect companion for any type of mouthpiece. It is the perfect fit for any type of mouthpiece, such as the Berg Larsen, Zinner, Selmer, Dave Guardala, Yanagisawa, Christoph Heftrig, Meyer, Vandoren V16, Zinner Ed Sperber, Otto Link
- Optimal fit and free swinging behaviour
- Including 6 oscillating rollers - this allows for the individual extension of the GF Maxima band by 12.5 mm, so that the correct tracking distance can be adjusted for each mouthpiece
- Double play: vertical pressure of the reed by means of a stainless steel pressure plate or pressure by the GF system tape. The printed thread cross facilitates both the setting up of the reed and the symmetrical seat of the ligature
- Including Mouthpiece capsule, a watchmaker screwdriver for changing the oscillating rollers, Safety stickers for sticking on the mouthpiece back (4 units), foam rubber glue sticks for sticking into the capsule (4 units)
|Compatible To:||Alto Saxophone|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252170 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!