Francois Louis Ultimate Alto Sax S
Ligature for Alto Saxophone
- The ligature has only the most necessary contact with the reed and the mouthpiece
- It is tightened by a single central screw, which ensures a uniform distribution of the pressure on the reed and allows it to vibrate freely without dampening the natural vibration of the mouthpiece
- Base material: brass, lacquered
- Including plastic capsule
- Suitable for metal mouthpieces by Otto Link, Berg Larsen and Dukoff
|Compatible To:||Alto Saxophone|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 213984 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!