Francois Louis Pure Brass Tenor Brass XL
- Louis pure brass series
- Fitting for tenor saxophone caoutchouc mouth pieces
- Minimal contact between ligature, reed and mouthpiece
- Tightening a single, central ligature assures an even distribution of pressure onto the reed without dampening the natural vibrations of the reed
- Solid brass pressure plate
- The pressure plates of Ultimate-Ligatures can be used as well
- Flat brass-braces
- Including plastic cap
|Compatible To:||Tenor Saxophone|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 239664 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!