Francois Louis Pure Brass Tenor GD XL
- Louis Pure Brass series
- Fitting for tenor saxophone caoutchouc mouthpieces
- Minimal contact between ligature, reed and mouthpiece
- The tightening by a single central screw ensures an even distribution of the pressure on the reed and allows the reed to vibrate freely without damping the natural vibration of the mouthpiece
- Solid brass pressure plate
- The pressure plates of Ultimate-Ligatures can be used as well
- Flat brass braces
- Includes plastic cap
|Compatible To:||Tenor Saxophone|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 239666 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!