Flux BitterSweet Pro v3
Transient Editing Plug-in (Download)
- Level-independent post-processing of the transient and decay processes of a signal with adjustable frequency range
- Static and variable gain range definable
- Envelope with Attack, Hold and Release
- Various stereo editing options
- Morph A-B fader for stepless fading between two parameter sets
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / AAXdsp / SoundGrid
- System requirements: Minimum WinVista or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 388652 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!