Harmonizer Plug-in (Download)
- Emulation of the legendary H910 hardware device from the 1970s
- Real-time pitch change and harmonization via MIDI
- Envelope follower for pitch control
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around the sound from a subtle to brutal effect
- Optionally switchable "glitching" of the original H910 hardware
- Delay function for Slapback sounds to Feedback chaos
- Contains H910 dual with two parallel units for stereo effects
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-Bit) min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||Yes|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398010 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!