ESP E-II Eclipse FM BLK NAT B
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed maple
- Neck-thru-body: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 22 Extra jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Pickup: Active EMG 57TW (bridge) and EMG 66TW (neck) humbucker
- 2 Volume control with push / pull function
- 1 Tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece bridge
- Black nickel-plated hardware
- Gotoh locking machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Nanoweb Light .010 - .046
- Colour: Black Natural Burst
- Case included
- Made in Japan
|Colour||Black Natural Burst|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458525 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!