ESM Ernst Schreiber Tenor Jazz 6 MR
Tenor saxophone mouthpiece (heaven) with metal ring
- Jazz tip opening: 6 (2.28 mm)
- Suitable for jazz, rock and big band styles
- Mouthpiece includes a polished brass metal ring
- Noticeably higher efficiency, i.e., better projection and sonority without any changes in the input
- Faster response and increased selectivity, which is particularly favourable to virtuoso playing
- Note: mouthpiece does not include ligature or cap
|Facing Length||0,00 mm|
|Tip Opening||2,28 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 430154 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!