Ernie Ball EB6181 VP JR Volume Pedal
Keyboard Volume Pedal
Ernie Ball volume pedals have always been considered the Rolls Royce in their field. The EB6181 does this claim justice. The high quality manufacturing and extreme sturdiness guarantee the best value for an - admittedly - slightly higher price.
Designed for keyboards - but is best for the FX loop of a guitar amp, in which case it functions as Master Volume while the guitar potentiometer controls the distortion.
Since there is rarely enough space on the pedal board, the Junior is built to be smaller than its big brother, the EB6167, but this has no impact on the quality.
- Junior 25 kOhm version
- Smaller version of the EB6167
- 1 Input
- 1 Output
- 1 Tuner output
Customers that were interested in Ernie Ball EB6181 VP JR Volume Pedal, have then bought these products
- Ernie Ball Volume- and Expression Pedals at a glance
- display Volume- and Expression Pedals in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Volume- and Expression Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Ernie Ball
- Ernie Ball Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page