Mono Volume PedalThe BOSS FV-500 is the worthy successor of the volume pedal classic FV 300.
The H version is designed with high impedance and is therefore designed for use between guitar and amp. Thanks to the Minimum knob you've practically got a rhythm preset available.
With its high-impedance design, the pedal is interesting for guitarists who want to control the volume of their guitar (and thus also the distortion of the amp) by pedal. The FV 500 fulfils this task - in contrast to most guitar potentiometers - practically without sound loss - particularly before the preamp of the amp! The tuner out is also very practical; With a connected tuner you can tune silently!
The new pedalboard star?
- Aluminium casing
- High impedance
- Input and output jack on the front
- Expressional pedal connection
- Pedal can be used as a volume and as an expression pedal
- Controller for Minimum volume
- Suitable for guitar and bass guitar
- Measurements (W x H x D): 110 x 72 x 289 mm
- <font color="red">Attention: Not suitable for keyboards!</font>
This is what customers who viewed this product bought
Boss Volume/Expression Pedals at a glance
Display Volume/Expression Pedals from € 120 - € 160
Go to product group Volume/Expression Pedals
Go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
Go to product group Guitars and Basses
Show manufacturer details for Boss
Boss Guitars and Basses at a glance