Electro Harmonix Q-Tron Plus
Envelope Follower / Filter
Generally known as Auto-Wah, the Electro Harmonix Qtron had its heyday in the 70s. However today we often hear again this very distinctive sound.
The Electro Harmonix Qtron Plus offers all the possibilities of the legendary Qtrons and also has an Attack Response regulator, with which the influence of the stopper can be controlled to the effect. The result: Even more dynamic sounds, the Wah responds to the velocity of the guitarist! In addition existing effect-loop, a distortion, but also flanger etc. can be looped, which is intended to produce dramatic new sound effects. The Auto-Wah for experimental musicians!
- Effects loop for inserting additional effects
- Attack Response Control
- Continuously variable Auto-Wah sound
- 2x Zerr modes
- Switchable boost / filter mix mode
- Metal housing
- Stable switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 120 x 64 mm
- Including power supply (24DC-100)
|Wah Wah Pedal||No|