Dunlop Bass Q Crybaby
Bass CRYBABY Wah WahThere would not be much to say about Dunlop wah wah pedals if there were not so many different models. At the end of the day, almost every guitarist worth naming has one on his pedalboard at some point or other. Bassists as well have their own Dunlop wah wah pedal. It is important that the adjustable frequency range chosen is correspondingly lower, without stressing the low frequencies too much. This pedal is ideal for when the bassist wants to come to the front of the stage for a break or a solo instead of always standing in the background. With this pedal, the bass sound cannot be ignored.
- Pedal For Bass
- Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability, 100k ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that Allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound
- Power supply unit or 9 V battery is required
- Optional power supply unit: Thomann NT AC/PSA Art.409939 (not included)
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Dunlop Wah Pedals at a glance
- display Wah Pedals in price range 140 € - 180 €
- go to product group Wah Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Dunlop
- Dunlop Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany