Duke Composite Bat Double Bass 3/4
Double BassThis composite bass is characterized by its light weight, extreme stability and totally resistant to temperature and weather changes.
- Size: 3/4
- With bat-shaped F holes
- Body, neck and fingerboard made of composite (carbon GFRP composite)
- The warm, round and full sound character of a wooden bass, that is in no way inferior to a complete wooden bass
- Rockabilly string action - not suitable for jazz and classical music
- Carbon endpin
- Bridge made of GFRP
- Plastic tailpiece
- Good-A-Like strings
- Reed block and bass bar made of wood
- Weight: Approx. 7.5 - 8.5 kg
- Colour: Black silk-matte
- Manufactured by hand in Germany
|size / scale||3/4|
|height of the sides||20 cm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405917 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!