De Haske Spiel Violine 2
Study book for learning the violin
- Part 2
- By Jaapvan Elst, Wim Meuris & Gunter van Rompaey
- Up-to-date violin teaching in 24 lessons
- Comes with two carefully compiled CDs and a separately available piano accompaniment
- Practically developed with children in mind, and with a special flair for dealing with the beginning stages of learning the violin
- Can be implemented in one-on-one as well as group lessons
- Piano accompaniment available separately (not included)
- The learning material includes both familiar and new playing pieces, duets and puzzles
- Clear directions
- Intonation exercises
- Exercises for after playing the instrument
- Rhythm exercises
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Folk||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 222733 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!