Daddario XTAPB1047-12 Light
String Set for 12-String Steel-String Guitars
- Successor to the famous EXP38 strings
- Gauges: .010/.010, .014/.014, .023w/.008, .030w/.012, .039w/.018, .047w/.027w .
- Light tension
- Winding material: Phosphor bronze
- Type of winding: Roundwound
- Microscopically fine, moisture-resistant coating on all 12 strings that does not affect the sound or playing feel
- Manufactured using high carbon New York steel in combination with a "fusion twist" process for fastening the ball ends, and which delivers maximum break resistance and tuning stability
|of the strings||0,010" – 0,047"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 471292 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!