Conrad Götz ZK303 Violin Chinrest Boxwood
Chinrest for Violin
- Model Stüber
- Made from boxwood with certified wood origin
- Götz screws (closed)
- Best Portuguese cork for contact points
- Weight including screws.: 56 g
- Depth of chinrest: 6.3 cm
- Width of chinrest: 11.7 cm
- Height of chinrest: 31 mm
- Maximum barrel-length: 27 mm (4/4 Violin)
- Due to manual fabrication, size may slightly vary
- The white Götz-Signet stands for products with certified wood origin
|Hill style screws||No|
|barrel length||27 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 375578 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!