C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Noble C
- The consequent improvement of the 1847 Blues-Model with stainless steel reeds
- Tuning: C-major
- Richter system
- Rust free Richter harmonica with stainless steel reeds and milled black anodised aluminium
- Reed plate made of nickel silver
- Lids made of matte stainless steel with lateral air vents
- Including case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 245792 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!