Best Service Kwaya
Virtual African Choir (Download)
- Unique library by Eduardo Tarilonte with the African ensemble 'Aba Taano' from Uganda
- Lets you create realistic melodies with ease
- Contains four male and two female voices
- Phrase Arranger offers 20 phrases, each with eight syllables
- Five true legato vowels and special "Mmmm" articulations
- 40 Words can be combined via true legato with automatic selection of the vowel
- 16 Soundscapes
- Over 700 voice effects
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) or later / Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4.6 GB HD, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||Yes|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394008 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!