- Dual preamplifier for external signal sources such as guitars, basses, synthesizers, drum computers, etc.
- Two inputs per channel (6.3 mm and 3.5 mm jack), output (3.5 mm jack) and gain control
- Both inputs can be used simultaneously
- Channel 1 normalized to channel 2
- Current consumption: 35 mA (+12 V) / 35 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 4 TE
- Depth: 35 mm
|Width||4 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 32% bought this exact product |
|111 € Add to Basket|
| ||18% bought Befaco Output V3||149 €|
| ||8% bought Doepfer A-119||69 €|
| ||6% bought Doepfer A-180-9||119 €|
| ||5% bought Expert Sleepers Disting mk4||168 €|
|Our most popular Interface Modules|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479854 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!