Condenser Microphone with Universal Clip-On Mounting
- Suitable for a variety of instruments
- Long gooseneck
- Modular design offers a high degree of flexibility for different mounting options and capsules
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz
- 200 Ohm
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 159 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 PA
- 11 - 52 V phantom power necessary
- Cable length: 4 m
- Detachable XLR phantom adapter (HRS4M)
- Capsule dimensions: 37.8 x 12.2 mm
- Microphone weight: 14.5 g
15 Year manufacturer's warranty when you register the product at audio-technica.com within 30 days after purchasing.
- ATM350 Microphone
- AT8490L Gooseneck
- AT8491U Universal clip-on mount
- AT8543 Power module
- AT8468 Violin mount
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413573 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!